We had this for breakfast this morning and it was a HIT! I served it with Greek Yogurt and it was gobbled up. If you haven’t check out the book Against All Grain you realllly should, it’s WONDERFUL! There hasn’t been a recipe yet we haven’t liked!
Pear Apple Berry Crisp
- 1 teaspoon butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 apples, peeled and cored and cut into thin wedges
- 4 pears, peeled and cored and cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice
- ¼ cup honey (or maple syrup for a vegan version)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup grain-free granola (without the raisins)
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease individual ramekins or 1 large baking dish with the 1 teaspoon butter.
- Combine the blueberries, apples, pears, lemon juice, honey, salt, coconut flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine the granola and the 1 tablespoon butter in a small bowl.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the baking dishes and bake for 40 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Reduce the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the granola mixture over the top of the fruit, then bake for 15 minutes until browned.