Menu Planning and I am still alive!!!

It’s been super quiet on here, so sorry. Life just keeps moving and before I know it’s been months since I blogged! So much to catch up on but I thought I would start with my weekly menu to get back into the swing of things.  98% of my recipes came from my new favorite cookbook “Against All Grain” LOOOOVE it! The other 2% came from my other favorite “Practical Paleo” I usually only use Pinterest for menu planning but decided to use my cookbooks and it was much more fun! Since they came out of my cookbooks and not from the web I don’t have links to hardly any of them but a few I was able to find if there’s a recipe you would like to just let me know and I will try to put it up this week!!!

Saturday: BreakfastSmoked Salmon & Veggie Scramble  Lunch: Curried Chicken Salad   Dinner-Lemon Herb Whole Chicken with Asparagus

Sunday: Breakfast-Pear-Berry Crisp with coconut milk whip cream  Lunch: Paleo Chicken Tenders Dinner: Carne Asada Tacos w/coconut lime faux-rice (cauliflower)

Monday: Breakfast– Not-a-grain Fruit Bars with Yogurt Lunch-GF mac & cheese Dinner– Indian Spiced Pork Roast w/Pear Compote

Tuesday: BreakfastBanana Porridge Lunch: Almond Butter & Raw Honey GF sandwiches at the park Dinner: Bison & Butternut Cocoa Chili

Wednesday: Breakfast– pesto Eggs & Bacon Lunch– Paleo Chicken Tenders Dinner– Citrus & Herb Roasted Chicken

Thursday: Breakfast- GF French Toast Lunch– Turkey Roll Ups with broccoli Slaw Dinner- Italian Style Peppers

Friday: Breakfast– Porridge & Yogurt Lunch– Ham roll Ups Dinner: Lemon Rosemary Broiled Salmon

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s